Police from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) raids Nithyananda ashram at BidadiHi there, Sri Nithyananda. How are you doing? Oh, samadhi (trance) this early? We haven't even started. The last few days have been quite a ride. First your lifeblissfoundation.org site goes blinkty-blink. And no sooner than the Deccan Herald wrote an article on it, poof! it's back on line. Just like magic. Now, who suppose tipped off the Deccan Herald about such inconsistencies. Hmmmm. We better put our thinking caps on for that one.
Acting stealthily, the Karnataka Crime Investigation Department (CID) on Monday conducted raids at the Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam ashram of sex scandal-tainted self-proclaimed godman Nithyananda, now on the run, and searched the premises before seizing documents.
...Read the full story at the Deccan Herald.
OK, Sri Nithyananda, you won the shell game prize for that switcheroo. But, you have another website that seems to be permanently boinked-out. At least it will be in this state until you, '
But the next question, '
Wow, Sri Nithyananda, no sooner than our regular contributor, Douglas McKellor came out and filed in two Indian states against you, then the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) was raiding your ashram. As much as we would like to attribute this raid to his contributions, it was probably this interview with Lenin, remember him?, yes, him, that helped set off the fishing expedition. Here let's watch that interview with Lenin, shall we?:
Anyway, back to that police raid. It's reported that the police took one full day just in your ashram including your bedroom. Now, that was brave of them. Is nothing sacred anymore? Maybe, '
- illegal forest products
- hidden 24(K) gold ingots
- stash of marijuana seeds
- human hair (must be found around the fire pit)
- red chili stems (must also be found around the fire pit)
- forged land documents
- DVD on the hot babes' guide to tantric yoga positions
- bogus accounting ledger that converts extortions and profits into donations
- guide on how to cover up a murder and make it look like an accident
- fake coroner's reports
- book about samadhi for success
- broken 'enlightenment' canes
- warm paper shredder with shards of bank statements
- lighters and gasoline (petrol) cans (must be found near burned buildings)
- lady's panties (must be found in Nithyananda's bedroom)
- brass knuckles
- partially 'converted' Deepak Chopra book
- bottle of happy samadhi pills
- video on how to look and act like a 'swami'
- Bermuda checking account
- Barron's Guide on how to ace the state lie detector examination
- DVD's on how to possess friends and influence spirits
- secret deal contract with Shri Shri
- donation receipts to judges' favorite Swiss charity trust
- fake "official" gold ceremony objects (for traveling out of the country, but not into the country)
- Five-year, framed certificate of participation from the Ramakrishna Mission during the years of 1995-2000.
remember, cult members, only an 'enlightened' master holds the key
And, what's this here, '
And, seems that the "complainant was also under threat, which is why the complaint was filed in Chennai and not Bidadi." Wow, '
Follow your dharma. Use your common sense. Listen to your inner-conscience, and follow the Truth. Come out of this trap, and escape from this fake and fraudulent cult scam.
Day 121: One Hundred and twenty-one days have passed since Sri Nithyananda's bloggers of the Parallel Universe of La-La Land have not answered our simple chronological questions. We'll keep on reminding them.