Life Bliss Engineered Failure
Is it true, Sri Nithyananda, that you failed your engineering college? You will say that ‘No’, that you got the highest mark, a real genius. I remember you said that in my very first program I attended of yours. You were just beaming.
OK, Sri Nithyananda, fair enough. Would you kindly help verify your academic achievements in excellence by providing us with this information?
- Could you, Nithyanada, please mention the college name, the location with the address, your batch number, and your subject major?
- Could you, Nithyananda, please mention who was the principal at that time?
- And, Nithyananda, could you please give us a few teachers’ names (for references)?
- Why you are at it, can you mention a few names of your classmates?
- We would especially love to hear the name of your former classmate who went to you for blessings after you achieved your ‘enlightenment’?
UPDATE!We since have learned that the Rajagopal Polytechnic College in Gudiyattam, Tamil Nadu, testifies on its website that 'Paramahamsa' Nithyananda, a.k.a. Rajasekaran, attended the Mechanical Engineering program from 1990 to 1993. There is a slight problem here, for little Rajasekaran, a.k.a. Paramahamsa Nithyanananda, would have only been twelve years old at that time. You may read more about these findings on our blog post titled:
We still question if the so-called Swami Nithyananda ever did complete his degree based on all of the other inconsistencies in his biography. Our research showed that 'Paramahamsa' Nithyananda did attend the Rajagopal Polytechnic College in Gudiyattam, Tamil Nadu, but most likely did not complete his degree. We need stronger proof than what the rajapoly website offers. (Remember, the Rajagopal Polytechnic College in Gudiyattam has a strong incentive to claim Sri Nithyananda as an alumnus.) We'll keep you updated when we find out more information about 'Paramahamsa' Nithyananda and his alleged college years. Stay tuned.
Sri Nithyananda, to help our readers understand how ridiculous your timeline, your college years, and all of your events that you claimed happen really are, our friends at nithyatales.com put together this handy graphic: